What do you have to do to find health care insurance that’s right for you, and your wallet? just ask
Health insurance is simply a contract that you make with an insurance company to help you manage the costs of healthcare.
Wikipedia offers some interesting statistics from the 2007 Census:
- Only 84% of Americans have health insurance
- In 2006, 47 million people were without health insurance for part of the year.
- About 37% of the uninsured live in households with an income over $50,000.
- 60% of American who have health insurance get it through their employer
- 9% of Americans purchase their health insurance themselves
Surprising isn't it?! The one thing we can't stress enough is that everyone needs health insurance. Because if you're without if, even for a short time, you're putting your finances at risk if you are in a serious accident or if you are diagnosed with an illness and need treatment. Back to top
There are so many types of health insurance to buy and we can certainly help you figure out which one is best for you.
- Are you married, single, single with a family?
- Can you afford a higher deductible and save money on monthly premiums?
- Are you looking to supplement the insurance you already receive from your employer?
- Are you a cancer survivor with complicated insurance issues?
- Are you self employed or running a small business?
We have helped thousands of people with their insurance needs and we'd be happy to help you. If you don't like talking to an insurance salesperson, well, okay with us. You can just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a quote request. Back to top
Our advice is to simply choose a company you trust. Many people choose us because they know members of our sales team. They trust us because we're honest and we don't believe in over insuring people. We're also a second generation Insurance Company so we've been doing this a long time. We're now insuring the children (and grandchildren) of clients we had when our company began! Back to top
We are always open to questions about health insurance or all the other types of insurance we sell. So please, feel free to send us your questions at email@example.com and we'll be happy to respond. Back to top